Things I love about it:
- Feels balanced in the hand
- The power is definitely there, maybe not quite as quick as a good 200t, but its definitely there, you notice this especially when chogging down larger that bar length timber
- The clip on the back that allows one handed clipping to a caritool or similar
Things I hate:
- Not entirely sure I'm sold on auto tune yet, don't like how the saw runs when its ran dry
- The general build quality
This was the handle after it fell 1m out of the truck and hit concrete, not quite all the way through and not completely un usable but still not good.
And this is the rear AV spring after I went away for a few days and one of the other climbers took it out and must have been dropping it on its strop rather than clipping it short.
I do like this saw but feel they may have slightly missed the mark on build quality...